We look forward to finding your item(s) a wonderful new home! In order to help our team and increase the chances of selling your item(s) please help us with the following:
• Please box all small and fragile accessories.
• Please make sure that your items are clean and showroom floor ready.
• Please make sure any personal items have been removed from drawers, cabinets, chests, etc.
• If you are consigning a rug please make sure it has no stains, pet odors, pet hair, etc.
• We only accept items that have always been in a smoke free home.
• If there is an item(s) that is not priced out prior to pickup please email a clear photograph to email@example.com. Our warehouse team has the right to deny any item(s) if broken, not approved by Carolina Consignment Team Members, or deemed unsellable.
ITEMS THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT AT
• Most china cabinets
• Most wooden rockers
• Collectible figurines, including decorative plates
• Pianos or Organs
• Pool Tables
• Furniture that needs refinishing, repair or reupholstery
• Machine made rugs
• Comforters or Bedspreads unless never used
• Window Treatments
• Empty Frames
• Glassware or Stemware
• Sleeper Sofas
• Sewing Machines
• Grandfather clocks